Pan-Fry Like a Pro 1.0
How to Pan-Fry Chicken Breast - Without Drying Out or Burning
How would you feel about NEVER eating another dry chicken breast again?
Unlike YouTube videos, which only give a piece of the puzzle, the bite-sized videos inside this workshop unlock the entire picture (with ongoing support) so you know exactly what to do, how to do it, and more…for free!
In this workshop, together we'll:
- Check your skillet, to know if it is working for you, or against you, when you pan-fry food.
- Shorten the time it takes to safely cook a golden brown chicken breast in the skillet.
- Take care of any "burnt food" issues when pan-frying and replace them with a trusted set of steps
- Adjust our post pan-frying approach to lock the juices inside the chicken breast.
- BONUS - Learn an easy way to upgrade perfectly pan-fried chicken breast into a delicious Italian-Style dish!
Join me and I'll show you my exact steps that you will quickly be able to make your own!
Brent Garell is a personal cooking coach, who has worked with brands you know like Food Network, Conagra Brands, and NBC. He has been a featured speaker at food shows, as well as at colleges, and universities to give new and intermediate cooking enthusiasts a BIG head start with preparing meals that nutritionally support their goals.
Brent (that's me!) has also written a cookbook with an award-winning recipe, and lives in Oakville, Ontario, with his wife and two children.